30 Minute EPK Power Photo Sessions
with Becky Yee
LIMITED TIME OFFER
JUNE 2, 2018
Around Digital Media will devote a single day in to artists and bring their vision to life
in quick, convenient, and extremely affordable ways.
ADM offers 30 minute power sessions for $150 with award-winning photographer Becky Yee
to create meaningful, creative, and effective digital content to suit and cultivate to your artistic identity.
What you get
30 min power photo session on June 2, 2018 at the ADM photo studio, with high-end quality tasteful publicity photographs of you/your band.
Free access to hair/makeup/dressing room.
Coaching on how to pose.
Choice of grey, black or white backdrop.
Online gallery of all images, watermarked.
One retouched photo with 1 round of edits.
Access to discounted hair & makeup, art direction, additional images and prints for purchase.
How it works:
Prior to shoot
- Purchase a EPK Power Photo Session
- After your purchase is complete, you will receive an email with instructions on how to book a time slot for May 12, 2018.
- Choose your time slot and fill out the questionnaire.
- If you need advice on art direction, clothing options we offer consultation for an additional fee of $100/hour. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 30 minute sessions can be booked by both individuals and bands. You are not allowed to book more than one session. If you require more time, please consult ADM and we will work on booking a customized private session.
Shoot day -June 2, 2018
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled session. If you require more prep (hair, make up, change of clothes, etc.), please arrive earlier. You will have access to a communal hair and makeup room.
- ADM strictly requires all participants to be on time. If late, or no show for any reason, ADM will not be held responsible for the missed session time slot, fees are non refundable.
- Hair and makeup is available with our in house team for an additional $100 per person.
- Hair, makeup, and wardrobe styling, must be done before your designated photo session starts. The 30 minute session does not excuse prep time. Once your time starts, it will be the your responsibility to make the most out of it.
- Clothing changes are allowed during the shoot but must be done within allotted time. Once your 30 minute session is up, ADM will not be required to compensate for time spent on clothing changes.
- Photographs will be taken on black, white, or gray backgrounds. It will be the artist's responsibility if they wish to enhance their sessions through props, costumes, etc. which will be the artist's sole responsibility.
- Once your 30 minutes is over, ADM will have every right to stop the photography session.
After the shoot
- All photos will be delivered 24 hours after the session through a password-protected online gallery. Photos will be watermarked and selection must be made via the online gallery. The online gallery of all photos will be accessible for two weeks. The artist will be required to select the photo within that timeframe. After two weeks, the gallery will be archived and if you want to view the gallery of photos again there will be an additional charge to access.
- Please send the selected photo and retouching comments via email to email@example.com.
- Retouched photograph(s) will be available 3-5 business days after selection is made. Rush charges are available upon request. One round of edits are free and part of the package. Any additional edits after the first round, will be charged $65/hr.
- Every additional photograph will cost an additional $75 with no retouching and an additional $125 for each photo with retouching with 1 round of edits.
- Prints will be available for selected retouched photos at additional charges.